[Deathpenalty] death penalty news----GEORGIA----USA--1500th execution petition

Rick Halperin rhalperi at smu.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:36:35 CDT 2019

PETITION TO: Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia State Board of Pardons &
Paroles

We call on you to halt the upcoming execution of Marion Wilson, who is
scheduled to be executed in Georgia on June 20, 2019 in response to his murder
of
Donovan Corey Parks. If you allow this execution to go forward, your state
bears the distinction of carrying out the 1500th execution since executions
resumed in 1977. We can better serve murder victim family members while safely
holding dangerous individuals accountable without executions. Please do
everything in your power to stop this execution and end capital punishment in
your state. Thank you.

ADD YOUR NAME!
https://www.change.org/p/governor-brian-kemp-stop-the-1500th-execution-end-executions-now

ALSO, DONATE TO SUPPORT THE EFFORT!