[Deathpenalty] List Server Maintenance

Jason Dinkel jason.dinkel at washburn.edu
Fri Nov 30 18:02:35 CST 2018

Hello Fellow List Users,

Washburn Law will be moving their list server to a new host on Tuesday morning (12/4/2018) at 6:00 AM. We suspect this process will be completed by 11 AM. Any messages sent during that time will not be lost, they just won't be delivered until the server is back up.

Also to note, the IP address of the list server will be changing from 198.252.9.99 to 192.104.1.99. The DNS address of the list server will stay the same: lists.washlaw.edu. For most of you the IP address change will be irrelevant, but if you have an IT department you may want to send them this information in case they need to adjust any firewall rules.

If you have any questions or comments, please reply to mailman at lists.washlaw.edu.

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend!

P.S. I'm sorry for not getting this message out until after 5 PM on a Friday. That may possibly be the worst time to send work related emails. :)

Jason Dinkel | I.T., User Services Administrator
Washburn University | School of Law
1700 SW College Ave | Topeka, KS 66621
p. 785.670.1776 | Law Library, Office 213C | washburnlaw.edu<http://www.washburnlaw.edu/>